Monday, May 13, 2013

She Likes To be Wet

We had been driving for hours and had realised lengthy just before I pulled into the parking spot that we have been quite lost. Relying around the sat nav was a mistake mainly because it just stopped operating and not bringing a map as backup was an even bigger a single. It was starting to obtain dark and we hadn’t noticed another vehicle for twenty minutes or so.

“I’ll only be a minute.” I mentioned hopping out of the car to take a leak within the ditch that separated the parking from the surrounding fields. “Are you positive you don’t must pee?”

“It’s OK, I’ll wait.” Leanne replied, crossing her legs and hunting pretty uncomfortable. I knew she needed to relieve herself but had to admit the practicalities of a lady taking a piss created relieving themselves like this significantly less straightforward than for guys.

I unzipped and pointed my cock along the ditch. I could imagine her seeing the look of relief on my face as I broke the seal to let a torrent of piss gush out in a seemingly never ending stream.

Then I heard the auto door open and Leanne rushed out, sliding down the ditch and landing on her ass. She began to get to her feet, saying “Hearing you pee created me realise I couldn’t hold it.” She began to unfasten her light skinny jeans however it was also late.”Oh shit.” she mentioned.

I watched as the denim among her legs started to darken in a patch that began about her pussy but grew immediately down each of her legs as her pee ran down her inner thighs and soaked outwards towards the front of her legs. Ultimately, hunting dejected and deflated she looked up at me with doleful brown eyes. I was nonetheless standing with my cock in my hand, dripping slightly as I’d not yet shaken getting captivated by the sight of my girlfriend pissing herself in front of me.

“Sorry, I’m such an idiot. I need to have got out sooner.”

“It’s OK.” I told her, then I realised that she required anything additional, and simultaneously that honesty from me may be the most beneficial policy. “Actually I enjoyed it.”

She looked puzzled. I’d generally wondered what it would be prefer to watch a woman pee herself but never had the guts to ask a partner to complete it. Along with the far more I looked at Leanne, propped up against the side from the ditch with her jeans wet by way of plus the smell of her pee wafting towards me the much more I want I’d seasoned it sooner. I explained how I felt to her and she seemed to accept this and said she was grateful for my not feeling repulsed by what had occurred. Practically nothing might be further in the truth. We have been so wrapped up within the event that I hadn’t realised I’d began to have hard, standing there with my cock still in my hand. I believed that may well be a little as well a lot so I recommended that she take off her jeans while I got her some dry clothing in the suitcase inside the car. Swiftly tucking my excitable member away and scrambling out in the ditch I left her to eliminate her jeans and panties.

When I returned from the vehicle with her fresh clothes she was standing with her jeans and panties about her knees. “They’re complicated to get off due to the fact they’re wet. The damn issues are tight adequate when they are dry …”

I knelt in front of her and tugged at the jeans “I see what you mean, turn around.” She did and stumbled forward obtaining to brace herself around the edge in the ditch, presenting her pouting pussy lips directly to my face. The hairs on her lips glistened with moisture and she smelled of pussy and pee.

I hesitated for a moment, resisting the urge to lick at Leanne’s slit then thought, what the hell. She jumped on feeling the unexpected get in touch with then mentioned, “Dean, what are you doing?”

“Sorry.” I replied.

“No, it’s OK.”

So I carried on and started to probe her vagina with my tongue. She wiggled just a little which created it difficult to press my tongue as deep into her as I wanted so I grabbed her buttocks, 1 in each hand to steady her. She was enjoying it greater than I could have hoped for. Her explanation for not wanting to pee within the very first location was the exposed nature from the spot we have been in, even though there was nobody about. Now, she was pushing her piss-soaked pussy back onto my face and beginning to moan and gasp. Her taste changed, the aroma of sexual arousal attempting to overpower the smell of pee on her sodden jeans.

I could really feel myself receiving as well hard to contain within my pants and had to stand as much as release my dick. It popped out ready for action and presented with a wet cunt in front of me there was only 1 factor to perform with it.

Leanne groaned when the shining head of my cock touched labia, they have been swollen as if they had been inflated and I couldn’t keep in mind when I had noticed her lips so full. The head of my cock was outrageously sensitive so that I seemed to feel just about every a single of her neatly trimmed pubic hairs as I parted her folds regardless of them becoming awash with her wetness. Pressing into her savoured every millimetre of varied texture inside her in the opening that widened to welcome me in, the folds of her pussy, over her G-Spot with G-spot vibrator towards the really deepest recesses of her exactly where her cervix rubbed the bottom on the head of my difficult cock.

My hands shifted to her shoulders to ensure that I could pull her towards me and thrust into her. “Yes, yes, that’s it.” She encouraged me. “I want you to fill me up.” Initial I required her to cum. She was so taken more than by the moment and this new experience that it didn’t take lengthy and normally I'd be holding myself back to get a when to attempt and synchronise our orgasms - this time she beat me to climax and left me sloshing about within a river of liquid from her snatch. My balls dripped with her and felt cool inside the gentle evening breeze that was now wafting about us.

Her total submission for the moment and speedy release helped me cum a minute later so with her nonetheless floating down from her peak and nevertheless moaning softly I felt cum shoot through my cock and make her pussy wetter still. I kept thrusting till the sensitivity of my cock forced me to stop after which staggered against the opposite bank in the ditch exactly where I watched my cum start to ooze from her slit. Anal vibrators just one kind of anal sex toys, which help you get anal orgasm with different vibration.

A handful of miles immediately after we drove off we spotted a sign and ultimately got back on track to our hotel. Leanne’s hand rested on my leg. “I would like to see you do it now.” She mentioned.

“What?”

“I desire to see your trousers get wet for me.”

And inside the shower in the hotel that’s what I did …

No comments:

Post a Comment